Developers and/or property owners wishing to present proposed parcel subdivisions to the Acton Town Council must provide the following information at least 2 weeks before a presentation can be scheduled so that your proposed subdivision can be fully and properly reviewed by both the Council and Community.
If you would like to schedule your presentation or have any questions, please contact the Acton Town Council at email@example.com.
Items Required Two Weeks In Advance of Presentation
- Vicinity Map.
- Subdivision Map Showing:
- Lots, Pad areas, streets, Septic areas, Trail easements, Water and utility infrastructure, Topography, Existing drainage areas/flood zones, runoff control/debris/detention basin infrastructure, Dedicated open space areas, other easements/dedications, etc.
- Lot Schedule (indicating lot number, gross area and net area in square feet).
- Street cross section figures.
- General Notes – Project area, Existing zoning and land use, Fire zone hazard area, street grade, cut and fill.
- Developer information.
- Name and contact information.
- Assigned Planner at Regional Planning.